- Install the Dripstat Infra Agent on your server
- Enable the HAProxy Stats URL
#For every harpoxy instance to monitor, add an [[instance]] block #[[instance]] #stats url, required url = "http://localhost/haproxy_stats" #optional, username/password to auth with above url username = "admin" password = "password"
- Restart dripstat-infra agent
service dripstat-infra restart
|Bytes In||Rate of bytes in|
|Bytes Out||Rate of bytes out|
|Sessions||Rate of sessions|
|Denied Requests||Requests denied because of security concerns.
- For tcp this is because of a matched tcp-request content rule.
- For http this is because of a matched http-request or tarpit rule.
|Denied Responses||Responses denied because of security concerns. For http this is because of a matched http-request rule, or "option checkcache"|
|Request Errors||Rate of Request Errors|
|XXX response codes||Rate of Http responses with XXX codes|
|Queued Requests||Queued requests, ie requests without a server assigned.|
|Connection Errors||Requests that encountered an error trying to
connect to a backend server.
|Response Errors||Rate of response errors|
|Connection Retries||Rate at which a connection to a server was retried|